Asset Management Specialist
CineSys-Oceana is looking for a qualified, experienced and highly motivated Asset Management Specialist to join our vibrant, growing Media Solutions Group. You will work directly with the team leader on deploying customer projects and providing ongoing support.
A successful Asset Management Specialist must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Relationships are central to this role so we expect you to impress us with your communication skills. We’re looking for outstanding technical expertise and an aptitude for problem-solving.
The goal is to build and maintain next-generation asset management systems to optimize the role of technology and create sustainable business models.
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Message strategic advice on using technology to achieve the defined goals
- Support project initiatives and collaborate effectively with in-house staff
- Study new technology implementations and integrations
- Train users in new and existing systems
- Provide remote and on-site assistance with technical issues when they arise
- Help troubleshoot issues and report bugs to vendor partners
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Create and maintain reports and system documentation
- Proven experience working with media asset management systems or equivalent solutions
- Excellent research, critical thinking, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Rigorous attention to detail and clarity of focus
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication abilities
- Self-directed and motivated with outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of asset management solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of media workflows and post-production systems
- Good knowledge of diverse computer systems including desktop and server OS, cloud platforms, networks and storage
- Strong interest in emerging technologies and new ways of working
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours, including occasional weekends
- Flexibility in approach and willingness to adapt to different customer environments
- BA or equivalent degree in a relevant field
- Professional certification will be an advantage
Commensurate with experience.
Can be based in New York, Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Houston or the west coast.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com